Monday, February 28, 2011

Girls Night


Over the weekend I had an incredible girl's night.  I got a great deal on a manicure, had pizza, and got to watch a movie.  It doesn't get much better!   Here is a picture of my nails after the very professional manicure.  




What do you think?  Ha!  This picture doesn't even do justice to the beautiful mess that my hands were.  I guess I should have mentioned that my manicurist was a darling 4 year old, the pizza was delivered, and the movie was The Lion King.  The boys went to a basketball game so us girls were at home alone.  It really was fun to have some time just the two of us.   I really don't usually wear color on my nails, and I really don't like paint on my skin {I guess no one really does}, so this was a good practice in patience for me.   I made myself leave it on for the weekend, and then to my great dismay {not really} it started chipping and I had to take it off.  Thank goodness this excuse seemed understandable to a 4 year old.   If you would like to make an appointment, I am sure we could work you in for a manicure too!  




2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could have been there! Ella gives a great manicure and I love the Lion King. But mostly I love my precious girls!
    Love, NaNa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great mom! Gabby and I had a girls' day yesterday. . .I just HAD to get out of the house, so we started the day with donuts, then went to get manis and pedis (the real deal) and then had sushi for lunch. What a fun splurge and a great day OUT of the house! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete