Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day like we did at the Sparks' house.  It was a great day to celebrate love!
This is how my day started.  My eyes really didn't want to open this morning, but when I did pry open my eye lids, I saw this.  My incredible husband had left me the sweetest valentine!  He left at 6:00am for bible study this morning, so this was a labor of love on so many levels.   I feel so blessed to have a husband that goes out of his way to love and appreciate me.  

Hello Ladies!   
(Thanks Katie for the cute Valentine's Day onesie)

Finding a heart... Ella for the last week has left Collin and I hearts around the house.   It is so sweet to find these little images that remind me of her sweetness, and how she tries to tell us she loves us.  I also love how she is drawing hearts right now.  She is so proud each time she draws one.  

Ella's Preschool V-Day Party



Bunko Anyone?   It was Monday night, so it was Valentine's Day and K-Kountry hang out night.  We decided to celebrate with fun food and a night of bunko.  It was great food, so much fun, and hilarious fellowship.  There were some wrestling matches for dice, competitive spirits and lots of shouting.  









No comments:

Post a Comment