Thursday, February 17, 2011

Growing up Fast!

My little man is growing up so fast.  He is just a week away from being 6 months old.  How did 6 months go by so fast!  He has two teeth now, and just started eating solids this week.  We started with rice cereal and bananas.  He loves eating.  I took him hardly anytime to get the hang of it.  The first time was a little awkward but then after that he was already an experienced eater. I can't get the bites in fast enough.  I have started him eating a little bit earlier than my other two, but he was very ready!   I love this little guy so much and feel so thankful for him.  He was a surprise coming to us, but now I could never imagine life without him.  He makes me smile constantly, thank you Lord for this precious boy! 

First Bites



2 comments: