Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow in the Tub

We are having such a snowy winter and I love it!  More snow fell today and I could have just stared out my window all day.  Both kiddos are just getting over being sick, and I wasn't feeling like I wanted to bundle everyone up to go outside, so we brought the outdoors in.  After a few trips back and forth with shovels full of snow, we had all the snow we needed to play with minus the layers of clothes, hats, and cold toes.  We broke out all of our sand tools, some spray bottles with colored water, and had a blast. The best part was the cleanup.  I just turned all the water and it all went down the drain.  Yeah for inside snow days! 




2 comments:

  1. You, my dear friend, are the world's very best mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do this RIGHT NOW. What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete