Friday, October 22, 2010

Starbucks Date

I had a great date this morning, hope Collin won't mind that I am dating other boys.   The dress was casual....truck pajamas were totally acceptable.  He made me feel comfortable because he had chocolate all over his face, so I wasn't worried if I spilled.   The conversation was interesting but just small talk.  Really it was small talk, all of his sentences were made up of just one or two words, yet he repeated them over and over to make sure I understood everything.   He had a hot chocolate, but keep insisting that he was drinking coffee just like me.   He laughed easily and really is into any kind of truck.   He is a little shorter than me, but I think we will keep seeing each other!  Ha!   Here is a picture of my handsome man!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So adorable! Miss you Rach! Praying for you guys often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, precious boy! Can't wait to see all the Sparks soon!

    ReplyDelete