Sunday, October 3, 2010

Saturday at the Sparks

Our day yesterday started with Braden and Ella wanting to dress up like cowboys.  Thanks to our wonderful Tatu, they both have the cutest boots that they love to wear.  Ella is determined latley to ride a horse and asks me almost every day if she can.  So we got all dressed up and then Ella wanted to go look for horses.  I couldn't resist taking the first picture.  What is cuter than a cowboy in chaps and a diaper!  



Then in the afternoon our friends invited up to go to a pumpkin patch.  Sarah Hurst was in town for a visit, her sister Katie, Angela, and Kara, all were sweet to go and help me with the kids.  It was a beautiful fall day, just perfect for picking pumpkins.  The farm was so cute and had slides, hay bales to climb on, a sand box of corn, animals to pet, swings, hay rides, and a corn maze.   It was so cute and the kids loved it, all except for one hungry pig.  I'll let the pictures explain.   Here is the picture of all of us feeding two babies pigs.  Braden is my hesitant, scared of everything child.  So when I placed some corn in his hand, I never thought he would really feed the pig.  To my surprise, he did with out any hesitation at all.  Yeah, good job Braden....read on.  


Then as Braden in being so brave, the pig bites his finger!  It was biting so hard I had to pull Braden's finger out of the its mouth.   Ahh!  So the next picture is my consoling a traumatized Braden.   He was ok, only a little blood.  Good job mom, so much for helping Braden to be brave with animals.  Ha!













Then after naps Aunt LaLa, Jen and Chris came over for a visit and brought us Pizza.  You can't tell from the picture, but Beckett is wearing a onezie that says My Auntie Loves Me, that Aunt LaLa gave him.  She and Jen are so incredible at loving my kids, and my kids love them.   Thanks guys for the great visit, so good to be with you!  




No comments:

Post a Comment