Friday, October 1, 2010

Hair Cut!

Ella got her first drastic hair cut!   Ever since the summer, Ella's hair has just seemed kind of stringy.  We needed a change, but Ella has been insistent on wanting to keep it long.  So I am not sure how we talked her into wanting to cut it, but one day she just decided she wanted it to touch her shoulders.  We made the appointment and Ella couldn't wait to go.  Collin took her to get it cut, so when I saw her walk in the door, it was such a fun surprise.  She looks so much older!  Lately she has just seemed so grown up.   Ella loves the cut and has been so excited to show her friends at school. This morning at breakfast she said, "Mom when my hair gets long again, I want to cut it like this."  Precious!

Before


After





4 comments:

  1. We need to chat, friend. First of all - Beckett is a doll. That last picture on your last post is PRECIOUS. Geez. Made me want a baby. Very dangerous...

    Second, Ella looks very grown up and is so pretty. And Brayden just looks like a fun guy to be around.

    Finally - I miss you and would love to hear how things are going with three kiddos. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! She does look so grown up. :)

    ReplyDelete