Monday, April 26, 2010

Yes. . .Rachel Is Blogging


Hi all! This is Jamie Jo. I have been dying for Rachel to start blogging. . .mostly for completely selfish reasons: I live 17 hours away and I want to keep up with her life via stories and pictures. So, I've started a blog for her! No worries, I got her permission. . .she even named the blog! I think the name is a perfect (no pun intended) fit, too. When I think of Rachel, I think of perfectly put together all the time. . .I don't mean fashion and all of that external wordly stuff. . .I just mean perfectly put together. She is the person I wish I could be. She is so loving and so thoughtful and so sweet and such a great mom and supportive wife. She is wonderful. Then there is her view of herself. . .the "chaos" part. And that is fine, too. I believe that we are who we think we are as well as the great things that others see and we can't. So, "Perfect Chaos" is a perfect fit! Rachel and her family. Rachel and her dreams. Rachel and her crafty projects. Rachel and her wonderfulness! I love you, Rach! Welcome to the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment