Thursday, April 29, 2010

T-Shirts and Headbands!

One of the main reasons that I started a blog is because I love to craft and I wanted a place I could show some of the things that I have made. I am also in desperate need of a new couch so I thought maybe I could take some of the things that I have made and turn them into a new living room. So below you will find the items that I have available right now. I have so many more fabrics and ideas, so keep checking back for new things. I can also do anything custom, if you would like to make a request for something different than you see. If you would like to order anything please post a comment or let me know at rachel@kanakuk.com

Reversible Headbands: $10.00
Made with super comfortable headbands that can be worn all day. Easily reversible just by twisting fabric. The pictures show 2 headbands to illustrate both sides of the fabric. The top of the headband measure 2 inches, and then tapers down to 1 inch at the ear.



#1


#2


#3


#4


#5

#6

#7 (not reversible)

Tie Headbands: $10.00
Super comfy and cute to add a pop to any outfit. The widest part of the headband measures about 2 inches, and then tapers down to an inch where it ties.




V-Neck T-Shirts: 12.00
These are available in small, medium, and large right now but I can do any special sizes needed. I have many more designs to come, or feel free to ask for something custom.




#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


8 comments:

  1. Okay, Rachel's readers. . .the headbands (reversible) are SUPER comfy. I have 5 or 6 of them and I LOVE them! They stay in, they don't hurt behind my ears and they are WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach - first of all I just cried through your whole blog. I MISS YOU! THANK YOU Jamie for finally making Rachel a blog because now I know how desperate you feel to see the sparks' life from far away. I want a #2 and #6 headband. Do you have my address? I'll send you a check. Love you so much!! jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! found you through Jamie Jo's facebook page. LOVE the headbands- especially the tie ones! :) What is the width on the small ones and on the bigger ones? How much do you charge for shipping? And how could I purchase one? :) Thanks! Also- my e-mail is: heathercheriephotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you! I am excited to venture into the headband wearing world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so great! I am wondering if they would fit 8 or 10 year old girls. What do you think. Maybe we could meet you at Kamp and let one of my girls try one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel! The blog is awesome! Jamie Jo...thank you for getting Rachel up and going on this and encouraging her. What a gift to all of us to be a part of Rachel's love and life in this way. It's beautifully presented and well written, Rachel. You go, Girl. Keep it coming. All of us who love you will inhale and cherish every precious word and picture. Love you, Mom Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel the blog is perfect! We are so excited to see you next week and I am always in awe of your creative gifts, wow! Maybe bring some headbands with you next week :) I'm sure the Es would love some! Happy Belated Birthday too! xoxo- E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rach. Love the blog. I would like to order a #2 headband. What do we do next? Send you a check via mail or Katie hurst?

    ReplyDelete