Friday, July 2, 2010

Ella’s First S’more

Tribal night has become such a fun night with Ella.  She has started to love getting dressed up with me to do the Indian ceremony.  It’s hilarious because she refers to Collin all night as “Big Chief”, and asks when we get to go see “Big Chief”.  It is fun to see experience the magic of the night through her eyes, and she really does a great job.   She gets all painted up and stays totally quiet when she is supposed to.  How many 4 year old have parents that dress up like Indians.  Ha!  And, me a pregnant Indian, really funny and kind of crazy.  This time after Tribal “Big Chief” decided he wanted some family s’more time and it was so fun.

I can’t believe that it took 4 years, but Ella has now had her first s’more.  Her reaction cracked me up, because she really didn’t like it that much. She didn’t like that it was sticky, and she really just wanted the chocolate, who can blame her.  All around great memory and another time I feel so blessed to have my whole family get to experience kamp.

DSCN0871

DSCN0872

Ella and Katie.  I have such sweet friend that are great at loving my kids.

DSCN0873

The incredible K-Kountry girls leadership team minus Jana and Liz, don’t know why they are not in this pic.

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!!! I wish I were at Tribal with you and Ella!! I miss Kamp!! I did get to go to a REAL tribal meeting though here in Montana. Check out my blog if you would like to... there's a video. www.branbren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete