Monday, June 7, 2010

Miss you Jamie Jo!

My sweet friend Jamie Jo and her husband run an incredible camp called Kivu.   Camp Kivu is located in Colorado and offers incredible leadership training along with many options of adventure sports.    Here is a quick excerpt from the Kivu website:
 "As the Directors of KIVU Andy and Jamie Jo have BIG dreams to help teenagers learn valuable life lessons as they experience the Creator inside the boundaries of the Creation. Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Fly Fishing, Mountain Biking, Road Biking, River Rafting, and a program on Vallecito Lake make KIVU an exciting, adventurous place for any teenager.

Jamie and Andy have such a gift at raising up a purposeful generation for Christ.   Check out Camp Kivu website to learn more.

Jamie Jo has also been one of my biggest supporters in life and my fun crafts. She just sent me this great photo of her and Callie wearing the Africa shirts and headbands I made for them! Thanks so much!

1 comment: