Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy but Good

This weekend was for sure crazy, but so fun. This weekend about 12 families from the neighborhood had a garage sale. This spring sale has become some what of a tradition taking place for the last 4 years. This year by far seemed like our largest sale yet. (Ashley thanks for opening your home and garage to us!) I always seem to forget how much work it is to put on a garage sale. After wind, rain, moving tables, folding clothes, early mornings and two long days, I think we all made enough to go out to dinner. Yeah! I for sure would second guess doing all of it again, except I love the fellowship with my friends! So to Bronwyn, Melissa, Ashley, Jennifer, Callie and Lindsay, good job and it was great to be with you all. And Melissa I just want to say you are not a big girl! Ha!

We had so many clothes!

Ella trying on some merchandise

This weekend I also got the honor to help host a baby shower for Lindsay and Baby girl Todd! I am so excited for the Todd's first baby and can't wait to get to meet her! Lindsay and G.T. we are praying for you guys!
Below are some fun things I got to make for the shower. I love making baby gifts!





3 comments:

  1. Wishing I could have been with you at the garage sale! Looks like it was fun fellowship if nothing else. Once again, your baby shower gifts are adorable! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rachel! i just found your blog through bronwyn's, it is SO precious & cute. i wish we lived closer because we could be sewing buddies, no one around here is as fond of it as i am :)

    so glad to get to keep up with you! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sparks Family! I found your blog through Jane. Rachael, I love all of your crafts....amazing! We hope that all is well and we will follow along!
    Sara and Adam Jonas

    ReplyDelete