Saturday, April 16, 2011

I love Spring!

Spring is absolutely my favorite time of year!  I love watching everything come alive again, hearing the birds chirp, and having sunshine back!  Around here we have loved taking advantage of the beautiful weather.  We have tried to have a lot of picnics and be outside whenever we can.  We have the most beautiful pink dogwood right outside of our kitchen window that blooms every year at this time.   I love being able to look out my window at all of the gorgeous pink flowers.  The other day we decided to do some art projects outside underneath the dogwood.  Spring finger painting, how great is that!



Can you tell which child painted which side of this picture?  Ha!  Braden did the top part and Ella finger painted the forest of apple trees on the bottom part.  Her skills for drawing have improved so much this year.  I love to see her artwork and get a chance to see what the world looks like from her point of view.  

Becket even had fun outside.  Thank you Callie for letting us borrow this jumper!  It has been a life saver!


1 comment:

  1. Love all of your new posts! So fun! (Did you know you can "schedule" your posts so that you can write five on Friday and one a day will post?) I love your spring background. . .all of your spring pictures made me SO jealous. . .we don't have spring here and I really miss it! I miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete